Finance FAQ
21 Feb 2017
- Stephen Haywood



FAQs about Finance within STFC context


​What is the Account Code for Capital Purchases ?

For asseets located at RAL, use 5203. For assets not at CERN, may need to use 5191. If in any doubt, ask

How can I carry over underspend ?

This is not straightforward and cannot be guarenteed. Important thing is to contact as soon as you foresee an issue.

Contact: Haywood, Stephen (STFC,RAL,PPD)